It is with an abundance of caution as we continue to monitor the current global pandemic, that we sadly will have to cancel MIM for 2020.
This has been a very difficult decision, but feel this is the right decision for all of us.
All positions will be held for each of you for next summer, should you wish to attend. If you paid your deposit, it will be held for your spot next summer.
Looking forward to seeing you all at MIM in July 2021!!